- 5 years of experience in enterprise implementations in HR ecosystems such as Workday.
- 3 years of experience driving vision, strategy and roadmap for enterprise systems and applications.
- Experience delivering systems solutions across the full implementation lifecycle.
- Hands on experience with Workday Calc Fields, Web services, Configurations, Report Writer, CCB and EIBs.
- Experience driving one/or more major E2E Workday HCM implementation.
- Cross-system exposure with other enterprise applications such as SAP, ADP, Taleo, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
About the job
At Google, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems Integration team steps in to remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company. You listen to and translate Googler needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Google executives to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite of Google products for Googlers themselves, you help Googlers work faster and more efficiently.
With your technical expertise, you build business applications and influence the design of features that improve the reliability of our applications and systems. You also define the scope of technical projects and oversee execution.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will and lead a number of business critical initiatives for People Operations IT teams.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google’s product portfolio possible. We’re proud to be our engineers’ engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible…Read more>>